3rd March 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in any Interior Designing company if working in IT sector?

I am a BBA student through correspondence, I am working in an IT company and I have done my 2nd PUC before graduation. Now I want to change my field of work as Interior designing. I want to do work in any company related to Interior Design. Please suggest how I should proceed now.

23rd March 2018, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in any Interior Designing company if working in IT sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BBA student through correspondence, I am working in an IT company and I have done my 2nd PUC before graduation. Now I want to change my field of work as Interior designing. I want to do work in any company related to Interior Design. Please suggest how I should proceed now.

To get a job in any interior designing company, you have to study interior designing course. There are various certificate and diploma courses available in the interior designing field. You can join any one of the course and educate yourself to work in interior design companies. It is not advisable to change the field from IT sector to interior designing. Your experience in the IT field is not considered in the interior designing profession. If you are creative and interested to work in the interior designing field, then you can pursue or you can continue your present job itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?