13th April 2015, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

How can I get job in any reputed company being a B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?

Sir,
I am doing B.Tech(ECE) final year.
How many ways are there for getting a good job?
Please let me know about this because I want
to get job in a reputed companies.
Please help me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  2. How to get a job in a reputed company after completing CS Final training?
  3. How to get training in a reputed company while doing final year B.E CSE?
  4. How to get Job in a Core Company being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in EEE stream?
  5. List of the top reputed companies offering project for the final year BE(ECE) students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can my present job experience help me for a new job in other reputed company?
  7. How to get a government or a good reputed company in Bangalore? Where to do my final year ECE project
  8. Can I get a job in any IT company after completing BCA? I am doing BCA from a reputed college
  9. Skills required to get a job in a reputed company after scoring 70% aggregate, 74% in 10th and 80% in 12th?
  10. Required criteria to get a Job in a Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. Job opportunity in IT sector after graduation(b.sc it) from distance mode and one and half year diploma from niit
  12. Can I get a job in Tech Mahindra or any other reputed company after scoring 7.5 CGPA?
  13. Job Opportunities in reputed Companies in India through CSE course?
  14. Can I get a job in reputed company after completing ICWA course without graduation?
  15. Is there any reputed software company that allows to do final year project for MSc computer science and technology students
  16. How to get a job in good company being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech final year in IT with one backlog and having an aggregate of 63%?
  17. How to get Internship in an IT Company being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  18. Can I get government job when I am doing final year of B.Tech?
25th April 2015, 02:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in any reputed company being a B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?

Procedure to get job in reputed company being a B.Tech (ECE) final year candidate :-

- On-Campus recruitment drive :- You should make the full use of the on-campus recruitment drives of various companies at your college to get placed and get employed.

- Off-Campus Recruitment drive :- Various companies organize off-campus recruitment drive throughout the year at different locations. Seek such opportunities, make the most of it and get employed.

- Referral Walk-ins :- Various companies accept referrals from their employees and hence call various candidates for walk-in drives. You should opt for such walk-in interviews if you have good contacts with employees in reputed companies.

- Through Internships:- Many reputed companies offer internships and based on the performance of internship they give joining offer or PPO. So you should try for internships in reputed companies and look forward to exceptional performance during the internship period.

- GATE and other written exams:- GATE is an effective medium through which you can get employment opportunity in the PSUs which are excellent places to work. Other written exams like AFCAT, IBPS, etc. will also help you in getting employed in reputed organizations.
16th May 2015, 12:38 AM
Cisco India

Default Re: How can I get job in any reputed company being a B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing B.Tech(ECE) final year.
How many ways are there for getting a good job?
Please let me know about this because I want
to get job in a reputed companies.
Please help me sir.

There are a lot many ways to get the jobs. It depends on you that which way you want to gt the job. Either the short cut way or the hard and fruitful way. I can suggest you the company where your hard work will be recognized :

1. Microsoft.
2. Google.
3. IBM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?