10th December 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How can i get job in bangladesh army medical after mbbs from a private meical college?

How can i get job as a doctor in bangladesh army medical after mbbs from a private medical college?will there be any exam & what's the rule & method of it?what's the pattern of exam?what's quality must have a candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Army doctor after completing MBBS from private medical college in Bangladesh?
  2. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  3. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government medical college being a Bangladesh?
  4. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission in Calcutta Medical college to do MBBS course if belongs to Bangladesh?
  6. What will be the cost of Medicine course in private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh?
  7. How to take admission in MS in Kolkata in any government medical college after finishing MBBS in Bangladesh
  8. Are private medical colleges good? After MBBS from private medical colleges can I get a government job? How good is Rama Medical College, Kanpur?
  9. What is the total cost of the MBBS course in private college in Bangladesh? I have appeared for HS final exam
  10. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges?
  11. MBBS course in Indian government medical colleges being a Bangladeshi? Is there any foreign quota in these colleges?
  12. Date of SSC interview for medical officer or other related posts? How to apply for it?
  13. Can i get Medical training in Canada after completion of MBBS from Bangladesh?
  14. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  15. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  16. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  17. What is the fee structure for studying MBBS in Bangladesh Medical College
  18. How to continue post graduation in India while am working as an Intern in Bangladesh medical college?
26th December 2015, 07:48 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: How can i get job in bangladesh army medical after mbbs from a private meical college?

First of all you need to have H-1 visa approved to you.
Secondly you need approval of your organization to go there for the work you want to go for.

And most important, non of the foreign people are hired into any of the governmental organization. So, you are not eligible for the doctor post in the foreign country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?