1st December 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Food and Dairy Industry after completing B.Sc Food Technology? List of vacancies in Food and Dairy Industry for this year?

Sir, Can I get job in Food and Dairy Industry after completing B.Sc Food Technology? How can I get the job? List of vacancies in Food and Dairy Industry for this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Sc Microbiology get job in abroad in Food and Dairy industry?
  2. How to enter in Food Industry like Mother Dairy, Amul after passing m.Tech in Food Engineering?
  3. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  4. Names of the universities providing higher studies in dairy technology and food industry courses in New Zealand or Australia?
  5. Is M.sc. in Dairy Science a good option in comparison to Food Science stream?
  6. Eligibility for masters after completing Dairy diploma in Dairy technology?
  7. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  8. Is there any job available in Dairy project and KFC for a B.E in Food Processing and Preservation Technology student?
  9. How to get a job in Food Industry after B.tech in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any course after completing B.Tech food technology
  11. What is the admission process followed for enrolling for M.Sc Food Technology course in NG Ranga University?
  12. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  13. What is the scope of food industry after completion of diploma in food technology?
  14. Job changeover for Food Technologist from Fruits & Vegetable Industry to something else?
  15. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech in Dairy Technology graduate? Eligibility to apply?
  16. Eligibility criteria for admission into IIT Kharagpur in M.Tech in Dairy and Food technology after B.Tech in Dairy technology?
  17. Summer training for two months in Food Industry NCR
  18. Can a Diploma in Dairy Technology eligible for Food Inspector? What should I do for it? -- [New]
28th March 2023, 03:11 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How can I get job in Food and Dairy Industry after completing B.Sc Food Technology? List of vacancies in Food and Dairy Industry for this year?

To get a job in the Food and Dairy Industry after completing B.Sc. in Food Technology, you can start by looking for relevant job openings online on various job portals such as Indeed, Glassdoor, LinkedIn or Naukri in your region.

You can also check the career pages of companies operating in the food and dairy industry that you are interested in working for, to see if they have any current vacancies. You may also reach out to recruitment agencies that specialize in placing candidates in the food and dairy industry.

Some of the popular job roles in the food and dairy industry after completing B.Sc. in Food Technology are Food Technologist, Quality Control Manager, R&D Manager, Product Development Manager, Production Manager, Technical Sales Representative, etc.

As for the list of vacancies in the Food and Dairy Industry for this year, it's difficult to provide a comprehensive list as new job openings are being posted regularly. However, some of the recent job vacancies in the Food and Dairy Industry include:

Production Supervisor - Dairy Processing
Food Safety Quality Coordinator
Quality Assurance Manager - Dairy Foods
Food Technologist/Scientist
Procurement Manager - Food Ingredients
Research & Development Manager - Food Products
Warehouse Manager - Food Manufacturing
Production Manager - Frozen Foods

I would recommend checking regularly on various job portals and career pages of companies operating in the food and dairy industry to find relevant job openings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?