12th August 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Tata Steel having 9 years of working experience in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited as a Quality Checking Inspector?

Sir,
I am working at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited in Sunabeda-2 for last 9 years as an Inspector in Quality Checking Department in Aero Engine Testing as I am a Diploma Mechanical Engineer. I want to join Tata Steel now. Please tell me how can I get job there?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Tata Steel if completed MCA and having 5 years of work experience in IT field?
  2. When the recruitment for Quality system in Tata Steel will be published?
  3. Is there a vacancy for Security guard available in Tata Steel Duburi Kalinganagar?
  4. Can I become Technician in Tata Steel, Jaipur being a Welder and having 7 years of working experience?
  5. What are the jobs available after B.E production?
  6. How can I join Tata Steel if my father is not working there? Current vacancies and process to join?
  7. How can I get job in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL)?
  8. Can I get job in Tata Steel(Kalinganagar project) if working as assistant bio-medical engineer in Tata Main Hospital?
  9. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  10. How many core companies are available in the world for Mechanical engineering students?
  11. How can I get job in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited being a B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) student?
  12. How can I get job in Tata Steel having internship experience in Electrolytic Tinning Line Operation?
  13. How can I apply to get job in Tata Steel, Jaipur being a Junior Engineer in a Steel Plant?
  14. Requirements to get job in Tata Steel for B.Tech Civil Engineer?
  15. Is there any recruitment available in Tata Steel, Duburi for BBA graduate and Industrial Safety Management holder who has 3 years of working experience?
  16. How to get a job in Kalingar Tata Steel Plant? I am a 10th standard student -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I apply for job in Tata steel kalinganagar?
  18. How to get a job in Hindustan Aeronautics?
28th March 2023, 03:14 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How can I get job in Tata Steel having 9 years of working experience in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited as a Quality Checking Inspector?

To get a job in Tata Steel, you can follow these steps:
  1. Visit the official career page of Tata Steel at https://www.tatasteel.com/careers/ and create a profile.
  2. Browse through the current job openings and search for positions that match your skills and experience. You can filter the search results by location, job function, and experience level.
  3. Apply for the relevant job openings by submitting your resume and other required documents such as educational certificates, work experience letters, and references.
  4. Attend the interview rounds after receiving an invitation from Tata Steel's HR department.
  5. If selected, negotiate the terms of employment with the HR department, including salary, benefits, and start date.

It's important to tailor your resume and cover letter to highlight your relevant experience and skills that align with the requirements of the job you are applying for. You should also research Tata Steel's culture, values, and business operations to prepare for the interview and demonstrate your interest in the company.

Additionally, networking with current or former employees of Tata Steel could provide valuable insight into the company's hiring process and increase your chances of getting hired. LinkedIn is a good platform to start building your professional network and connecting with individuals who work at Tata Steel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?