13th February 2022, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for a computer operator job?

14th February 2022, 08:38 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for a computer operator job?

°°° In order to become a computer operator the candidate should have a degree in engineering in computer science branch or information technology or related field.

°°° Computer operator skills:

Data processing

Communication skills

Reporting skills

Productivity documentation skills

Equipment maintenance

Problem solving

Understanding of computer networks in computer networking

Ability to create and update documentation
14th February 2022, 09:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Candidates can also pursue post graduate diploma in computer applications after graduation and pursue their career as data entry operator.
For this, candidates must have completed their graduation with at least 60% marks and appear for an entrance exam to get admission into one year PG diploma course.
14th February 2022, 10:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Computer Operator tasks include maintaining word order schedules , inputting commands into computer terminals, performing routine maintenance, installing software updates along with myriad of other tasks.
They are tasked with managing and improving a company's network performance by troubleshooting hardware and software problems.

For applying as a computer operator in any company, one has to go through an interview round, and fir that one has to prepare well for the interview.
Some of the questions being asked are
What type of computer hardware systems did you operate and maintain?

Did you complete any analytic testing or debugging services at your previous job as a computer operator?
15th February 2022, 11:16 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To get a computer operator jobs one must have the minimum knowledge on computers. To be clearer computer operator is a role in IT, computer operators oversee the running of computer systems, ensuring that the mechanics and computers are running properly. There are various companies that offer jobs in computer operator in various positions some of them are data entry/ back office, data entry operators, freelancing data entry operator jobs, computer operator and many other positions. To get clear Idea on a computer operator interview questions and answers we provide complete details on our page and for further details visit our site wisdomjobs.com.
15th February 2022, 04:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

When interviewing computer operators, the ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of computer hardware and software systems, a knack for problem-solving, and the ability to perform well under pressure. Be wary of candidates who cannot multitask and anyone not able to think quickly in a high-pressure situation.
15th February 2022, 09:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You must have excellent knowledge of computer hardware and software systems. You should have good problem-solving skills and you must have the ability to perform well under pressure. So, you have to prepare yourself well so that you can handle all of this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?