9th September 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare and crack Aptitude Test of TCS Off-Campus Drive?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I wanted to appear for the rounds in TCS Off-Campus Interview. So, please tell me how I can prepare for the Aptitude Test so that I can clear this round. It will be helpful if you can provide me the suggestions which I can follow. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  2. Books to be referred for GET aptitude test examination
  3. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  4. How can I prepare to crack TCS Aptitude Test? Is there any negative marking allotment? Latest pattern and books for preparation?
  5. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  6. Am I eligible to attend TCS On-Campus Aptitude Test if secured 75% in both 10th & 12th but 59.7% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I prepare to crack Wipro Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  8. Which books should I refer to prepare to crack TCS written aptitude test?
  9. How many rounds are available in TCS On-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? How to prepare for this Drive?
  10. How to prepare for Aptitude section of written test of on-Campus Syntel placement drive?
  11. How can I prepare to crack CTS On-Campus Drive?
  12. An Aptitude Test is conducted in TCS Off-Campus Interview? How can I prepare for Reasoning part?
  13. Is it enough to attend Mail Writing alone rather Aptitude Test during TCS Off Campus interview?
  14. Should I have to face Aptitude Test and Technical Test separately in Infosys Off-Campus Drive?
  15. Question papers for TCS and WIPRO? How to crack the aptitude test of any company?
  16. Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA?
  17. How should I get prepare for TCS campus placement aptitude test? Will there be riddles and puzzles asked in the aptitude and interview rounds?
  18. How can I crack Aptitude Test of HCL Associate Software Engineer Drive?
11th September 2016, 10:36 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare and crack Aptitude Test of TCS Off-Campus Drive?

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Services. TCS is among top ten Information technology companies of India. The eligibility criteria for recruitment drive is that candidate must have scored minimum of 60% marks or more through academics. There should not be any active pending backlogs in bachelor's degree. Maximum of two years gap between studies is allowed.

TCS conducts three stages for recruitment drive:

>>Aptitude Round: This is the eliminating round and requires enough practice of different topics of quantitative aptitude. You must follow Quantitative aptitude by R.S Aggarwal and solve each and every topic of this book and practice it as much as possible. Practice is only key to clear this round.

>>After this round, you will have to appear for technical round where basic questions from your stream will be asked, revise and brush up your fundamentals.

>>In last stage, you will be asked to appear for HR interview where personality related questions will be asked. Whatever you mention in resume, try to go through it.
11th September 2016, 11:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Preparation tips for TCS recruitment drive :-

- Have a rigorous practice of aptitude questions. Know the concepts well and practice a variety of problems.
- Books by R S Agarwal and Arun Sharma are of great help and adequate to crack the written test.
- Since email writing is an important part of the written test , so you must know the etiquette of email writing.
- You should try to improve your vocabulary by reading daily newspapers as you will be given certain sets of words which you need to use in your email.
- Solve previous years papers and sample papers within a time limit to have a better preparation.
- Be calm, confident and aim to deliver your best during the written round.
11th September 2016, 11:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Getting the exact pattern and syllabus of TCS Aptitude Test is the first and foremost thing that you are required to do. And besides this, kindly know that what are the important concepts that you are required to go through first and the one's which you need to go through later. I am listing you some of the important concepts that are required to be followed. Here are the most important topics from which most of the aptitude questions can be asked.

>> Ratio and Proportion

>> Number System

>> Equations

>> Profit and Loss

>> Percentages

>> Areas and Mensuration

>> Time and Work

>> Progressions

>> Functions and Sets

>> Seating Arrangements

>> Probability

>> Plane Geometry

>> Averages

>> Permutation and Combination

>> Areas and Mensuration

>> Time and Distance

The best book I would suggest you to prepare for Aptitude section is "Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal". This the most highly recommended book.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?