6th May 2020, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the C/C++ Developer interview in Girmiti Software Bangalore?

I am going to attend the interview of Girmiti Software Bangalore for the post of C/C++ Developer. I want to crack this interview so I need to know how to prepare for it? Please tell me about this asap.

10th May 2020, 12:19 AM
Deadman11145

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the C/C++ Developer interview in Girmiti Software Bangalore?

Tips to crack the C/C++ Developer interview in Girmiti Software Bangalore:-

<> The interviewer asks the question on your subject, he will check your communication skills and confidence level. So you have to follow some blogs which are relevant to C++
and prepare some interview question. You have to attend some online interviews online also.

<> http://www.interviewbuddy.in/ is the best platform to attend online mock interviews with various industry experts .
11th May 2020, 06:27 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the C/C++ Developer interview in Girmiti Software Bangalore?

Tips to prepare to crack the C/C++ Developer interview in Girmiti Software Bangalore as follows:-

1. Strong business communication skills.
2. Strong programming skills in C/C++.
3. Knowledge in Oops concept, data structure, multithreading, overloading, overriding, framework & tools shells scripting, and socket programming.
4. Continuous learning skills.
5. Teamwork style.
6. Innovative and creative ideas builder.
7. Supportive for a production environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?