24th August 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Infosys Aptitude Test? Tips for preparation?

Hi,
Kindly let me know how I can prepare for Infosys Aptitude Test? What all the things I have to study? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there negative marking allotment available in Infosys Off-campus Aptitude Test? Tips to prepare for this Aptitude Test?
  2. Previous year question papers and preparation tips for Infosys Aptitude test?
  3. CTS Off-Campus preparation tips
  4. How to prepare for aptitude test? List of books considered beneficial for preparation?
  5. Books to be referred for GET aptitude test examination
  6. How should I study for Aptitude test? Books which I should refer? Tips to crack the HR interview round?
  7. Placement papers of Infosys for Aptitude and Verbal Reasoning? Preparation tips for the exam?
  8. Tips for preparation of Cognizant Aptitude Test?
  9. Where to get Infosys question papers? Tips to crack the exam?
  10. Tips to prepare for Infosys on-campus written exam?
  11. Tips to prepare for aptitude test? Will it be useful for me if I go for GRE classes only for the aptitude test?
  12. How many rounds are there in Infosys on-campus interview? Sample Aptitude test papers for preparation?
  13. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview?
  14. How can I prepare to crack CTS Off-Campus written test and interview? Tips for preparation?
  15. How to prepare for aptitude test? List of books considered beneficial for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Verbal & Analytical Reasoning and Aptitude Test papers of last 6 years for preparation of Infosys recruitment exam?
  17. How can I prepare to crack TCS Aptitude Test? Is there any negative marking allotment? Latest pattern and books for preparation?
  18. How can I prepare to qualify in Aptitude test and Technical round of Accenture Interview?
25th August 2015, 06:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Infosys Aptitude Test? Tips for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Kindly let me know how I can prepare for Infosys Aptitude Test? What all the things I have to study? Please help me to know about this.
I have attached some question papers of Infosys recruitment. So you should prepare well on this section only.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Infosys Analytical reasoning paper.txt(21.5 KB, 50 views)
File Type: txt Infosys Placement Paper 2010.txt(15.0 KB, 47 views)
File Type: txt Infosys Placement Paper 2011.txt(16.3 KB, 37 views)
File Type: docx Infosys Placement Paper 2012.docx(14.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys-Aptitude--Paper-1.pdf(62.8 KB, 36 views)
File Type: doc Infosys Placement Paper II 2010.doc(44.5 KB, 27 views)
25th August 2015, 10:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Infosys Aptitude Test? Tips for preparation?

Speed reading and accuracy are the essentials to crack Infosys Test. You need to have rigorous practice of aptitude and verbal ability questions. Aptitude is easy, you can easily do well if you know the concepts and have good practice. Verbal ability is a good scoring section wherein you can easily do well if you practice a lot of verbal ability questions online especially long comprehensions as there will be two comprehensions. you need to have a fast reading skill from the computer screen and good at English to do well in this section. Apart from this, you should be sound in English Grammar. Have patience and aim to deliver your best. You can also read Word Power Made Easy which is a good book to improve your English vocab as well as reading, writing and speaking skills. For aptitude, RS Agarwal Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning is enough.

The pattern of Infosys Aptitude Test is given below :-

- 10 questions on Quantitative Aptitude - Duration : 35 minutes
- 15 questions on Logical Reasoning - Duration : 25 minutes
- 40 questions on Verbal Ability - Duration : 35 minutes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?