17th September 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Software Developer interview in UST Global Bangalore?

I am going to attend the interview of UST Global Bangalore for the post of Software Developer. I want to crack this interview so I need to know how to prepare for it? Please tell me about this asap.

20th September 2020, 12:08 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Developer interview in UST Global Bangalore?

To crack the Software Developer interview in UST Global Bangalore follow given steps.

You should work on Web technologies like java script; HTML5; CSS3; JSON.

You should gain experience in solution designing and test driven development.

You should be able to own the story; do technical grooming; development; test and deliver.

You should try to work on system from 1.30 PM to 10.30 PM IST.

You must have AEM administration knowledge .

You should work on AWS Hosting; AMS or ACS .

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.ust-global.com
20th September 2020, 03:36 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Developer interview in UST Global Bangalore?

Tips to prepare to crack the Software Developer interview in UST Global Bangalore are as follows:-

1. You should have excellent knowledge in designing and development of web and mobile applications.

2. You should have proficient knowledge in web technologies such as (HTML; CSS; JavaScript).

3. Knowledge in frameworks such as ReactJS / AngularJS / KnockoutJS / BackboneJS.

4. Knowledge in server-side/testing applications.

5. Excellent focus / continuous learning and attention to detail skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?