28th February 2021, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Software Development Engineer interview of Verifone Bangalore?

Sir, I am interested to attend the interview of Verifone Bangalore for the post of Software Development Engineer. I would like to know about the crack procedure in this interview for this post. Can you please help me to know about the cracking procedure?

3rd March 2021, 10:22 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Development Engineer interview of Verifone Bangalore?

To prepare to crack the Software Development Engineer interview of Verifone Bangalore follow given steps.

• Applicant should develop Soft Skills (Pitching, Probing, Objection Handling, Rapport Building).

• Applicant should develop in-depth analytical skill.

• Applicant should try to be Proficient in professional business conversational etiquette.

• Applicant should try to be good at Account Mapping & Social Selling ability.

• Applicant should try to be comfortable with Networking & Team Management.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.verifone.com
4th March 2021, 05:16 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Development Engineer interview of Verifone Bangalore?

You do not have to do anything extra to qualify Software Development Engineer interview of Verifone Bangalore. However you must have excellent communication, analytical and trouble shooting skills. You should have excellent communication ability in written and spoken English. You should have knowledge of development best practices preferably Agile methodologies.

You should have experience in software application development preferably in Industry Specific Solutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?