4th April 2015, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Technical round of CTS Off-Campus Interview if unaware of Programming Languages being a B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate?

Hello everyone
I am B.Sc in Chemistry graduate now.
I have selected in the Aptitude Test
round of CTS Off Campus Interview.
I don't know about programming language,
so, what can I do for technical round?

25th April 2015, 03:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Technical round of CTS Off-Campus Interview if unaware of Programming Languages being a B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate?

Knowledge of programming is must if you are aiming at any IT company. CTS will definitely explore this part during the interview and if you fail then you will simply be rejected. So the best option is - start with the basic programming and try to learn as much as you can before the CTS off-campus commences. There is no other alternative since programming is must in IT company for any entry-level freshers. You need to have basic programming skills since your domain is not Computer Science or IT related which you can learn within a couple of days if you work hard. So learn it and give your best in the technical round of CTS off-campus interview. You can also highlight any other skill which can act as a benefit for you overcoming the shortcoming of your less knowledge in programming skills.
16th May 2015, 12:32 AM
Cisco India

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Technical round of CTS Off-Campus Interview if unaware of Programming Languages being a B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
I am B.Sc in Chemistry graduate now.
I have selected in the Aptitude Test
round of CTS Off Campus Interview.
I don't know about programming language,
so, what can I do for technical round?

Don't worry, you won;t be asked the tough programming Questions, since the HR will be knowing about your Academic background, so he will be asking only the basic programming Questions and all the Questions will be from the Chemistry only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?