11th January 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

How to do MBA degree while working in a MNC?

I am doing a job in MNC.

I want to do MBA as well as do job. What should I do for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA through distance after working in MNC? What courses should I prefer to have a career option in MNC?
  2. How to do MBA in shipping and logistics? I am working in MNC
  3. Priyanka, working in MNC in Hr & GA department
  4. How to do MBA degree while working in a MNC? -- [New]
  5. Which course will be better for me between M.Tech and MBA being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation? Does this possible to pursue PG while working?
  6. Can i do a MBA without graduation degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do MBA in HR? I have done degree in B.A Political Science
  8. Pursing B.Ed Degree with 10 years MNC work experience?
  9. How should I do Ex MBA from SIBM while working in an MNC with 35 months work experience as a marketing manager?
  10. Which stream should I choose for M.A English/MBA course if I want to the course while working in an MNC as a manager?
  11. Specialization in MBA after working in Federal Mogual - a leading MNC in automobile ancillaries?
  12. How to do M.E after working in MNC?
  13. Which are the different branches in MBA? Which specialization should an employee choose having 1.5 years experience of working in MNC? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is Doing MBA(Distance Education) while working in MNC useful ?
  15. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  16. How may I pursue my executive MBA course from XLRI while continuing with my job at Kolkata? I have completed my BE with 62% marks. I am working at a German MNC for last 2 years and 2 months
  17. How should I enter into MNC's in Finance Sector? I have completed MBA finance
  18. Best courses after B.E in mechanical engineering?
13th January 2015, 12:26 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do MBA degree while working in a MNC?

You can do MBA while working for MNC in two different ways.

One way is, you can do MBA with the permission of your company itself. Your company will sponsor you and it gives you a year leave to complete your MBA. But, you need to give commitment to your company for few years.

Second way is, you can do MBA through part time. For this, you need to pay fees for yourself and company is not concerned about this. Choose the one which suits you the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?