26th June 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Dubai as a female candidate having done Cosmetology course?

Hello sir, I have completed Cosmetology course from Uganda. I am a female 23 years candidate and want to do job in Dubai. So, please tell me how can I get a good job in Dubai?

15th July 2016, 12:03 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How to get job in Dubai as a female candidate having done Cosmetology course?

Yes, there are a good job in Dubai. But you need to make sure of the following point before taking any decision or action:

1. You have done your course in Uganda and now you wanted to work in Dubai, so first of all you need to make sure that your Uganda degree of the course you done(Cosmetology) is also valid in Dubai.

2. You need to have some reference in Dubai to get you job because while coming to Dubai you need to mention your reference on the visa and the nature of the work then only you will be allowed for the Country.

3. You have to check for the availability of the job in Dubai related to your course (Cosmetology)

So, these are the points that you should keep in your mind.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?