16th May 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get placement in private and government sector after completion of computer science course?

How to get placement in private and government sector after completion of computer science course? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be really great if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  2. Procedure to apply for jobs in Indian Railways? What is the examination schedule? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  4. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  5. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  6. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  7. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  8. Which is best among Maths Honours and Computer Science Honours?
  9. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  10. What are the different government sectors in which a computer science graduate can apply after completion of engineering?
  11. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  14. What is the fee structure of CS course?
  15. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  16. Which one is better B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (polymer science and technology)
  17. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  18. Can I get a job after completing MSc computer science in last year
19th May 2016, 09:07 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get placement in private and government sector after completion of computer science course?

After completion of your degree you can go for the job in private sector as well as in government sector as per your effort. For getting job in any good company you will have to appear in the entrance exam and after passing the entrance exam you have to face the interview. After clearing the interview round you have to qualify the medical test. After that you will get the appointment letter from the company. For getting job in PSU and other government companies you can try through GATE. Many private companies conduct direct interview. So you should update yourself day by day about the recruitment from internet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?