6th March 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Capgemini Systems Engineer interview?

I am interested to attend an interview of Capgemini for the post of Systems Engineer. Kindly let me know about the interview rounds so that I can fully prepare myself for the interview.

Related Questions:
  1. Salary package of Systems Engineer in Capgemini?
  2. Can I reappear after 1 month if rejected in Capgemini Systems Engineer interview?
  3. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Systems Engineer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How many rounds are there in Capgemini Accounts Associate Interview?
  5. Placement papers with solutions and GD topics for Capgemini interview? How many rounds are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many vacancies are available in Capgemini for Systems Engineer post?
  7. How many rounds are available in BlueStacks Systems Engineer Interview? Tips for preparation?
  8. Documents required to apply in Capgemini Systems Engineer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What kind of rounds are there in interview of Capgemini? Vision of GD round? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How many rounds are there in HP Enterprises Systems Software Engineer interview? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to become a Systems Engineer in Capgemini? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many rounds are there in Capgemini Interview for Technical Support post? Tips to crack this Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How many rounds are there in Accel Frontline Software Engineer Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many rounds are there in Accord Software & Systems Software Engineer Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Skills required to become Systems Engineer in Capgemini? Career growth in Capgemini? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How many rounds are there in Ramco Systems Project Trainee interview?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Infosys Systems Engineer Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How many rounds are there in Dell EMC Corporation Associate Quality Engineer interview?
10th April 2018, 08:46 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Capgemini Systems Engineer interview?

There are two rounds in Capgemini System Engineer Interview. One Technical and other HR.

In Technical round, you will be asked about the project which you had put on your CV. And in HR round, only general questions will be asked based on the information provided during the presentation.
13th April 2018, 11:32 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Capgemini Systems Engineer interview?

Capgemini Systems Engineer selection process :

1st round is aptitude round where a candidate basic aptitude skills are checked. Only those candidate who clears this round will be shortlisted for further rounds.

After clearing the aptitude round, 2nd round is "technical interview" in this round all the questions will be posed to the candidate from mentioned skills in resume and you may also be asked to write basic program's from c,c++,java.

Finally if you are shortlisted in the 2nd round you will be selected for final H.R round where you are interviewed mostly on your communication skills.

If you clear this final round then you will be given posting at the location according to the requirement and this will be communicated to you through your email/contact number given at the time of registering to the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?