13th December 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Chartered Accountant interview of Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai?

Respected Sir, I will attend the interview of Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai for the post of Chartered Accountant. I am preparing very hard to get selected. I just want to know how many rounds are there in this interview?

20th December 2019, 03:32 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Chartered Accountant interview of Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai?

Multiple rounds are there in Chartered Accountant interview of Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai as follows:-Final

-Online or Written test.
-Technical test.
-Head of operations round.
-Final HR round.
21st December 2019, 07:19 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Chartered Accountant interview of Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai?

There are three rounds are there in Chartered Accountant interview of Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai. First is written test, second is group discussion, third is HR round.

This process shall take 3 weeks to be completed in Chartered Accountant interview of Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai.
21st December 2019, 07:19 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How many rounds are there in Chartered Accountant interview of Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai?

There are a total of three rounds in Chartered Accountant interview of Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai that are given below:-

1. Aptitude.

2. Interview.

3. HR round.

The candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university/institution to be eligible in Chartered Accountant interview of Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?