21st August 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Cognizant Pune CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee interview?

Respected Sir, I am interested to join and become a CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune. For this, I am preparing for the interview. So, I would like to know about the rounds which will come in the interview for this post in Cognizant?

24th August 2019, 10:27 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Cognizant Pune CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee interview?

Cognizant Pune:

Selection procedure as follows :

-Online apptitude test.
-Group discussion.
-Technical test for networking concepts.
-IVR or telephonic round.
-ops manager round.
-HR interview.
24th August 2019, 10:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Cognizant Pune CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee interview?

Number of rounds available in CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of rounds available in CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Cognizant

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Service Desk Trainee

@ Selection Process consists of the below mentioned rounds.
>> Technical Interview
>> HR Discussion

@ Make sure you have good understanding of Networking, Computer Hardware and Software Components concepts in order to crack this recruitment easily.

@ Shortlisted candidates shall receive hall tickets in their respective email IDs.
23rd October 2021, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I have an mail of cognizant in skill refresher camp at 25th oct what kind of process in roll
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?