13th December 2020, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in the Project Engineer interview of Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to prepare for the interview of Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore for the post of a Project Engineer. I would like to know how many rounds are there in the interview for this particular post in this company?

15th December 2020, 10:43 AM
Darsh4u

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Project Engineer interview of Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore?

there are four rounds in the Project Engineer interview of Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore is given below :

1.Written test
2.Group discussion
3.Technical round
4.HR round
15th December 2020, 04:06 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Project Engineer interview of Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore?

Multiple rounds are there in the Project Engineer interview of Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore are as follows :-

1. Online Test.
2. Technical Interview.
3. Operations Round.
4. HR Interview.
15th December 2020, 05:32 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

There are 4 rounds in the Project Engineer interview of Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore.

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Interview with management
4. HR interview
23rd December 2020, 12:57 PM
prynsh7

There are three rounds for Project Engineer Interview of Wipro Technologies Ltd. (Bangalore)--
*First round: Online test

*Second round: Technical Interview

*Third Round: Interview with HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?