1st January 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Rare Mile Technologies Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru Software Engineer interview?

Dear friends, I came to know that there are tough rounds schedule in the interview of Rare Mile Technologies Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru for the post of Software Engineer. I don’t know much more about this round. Can I know about this round? Please help me to know about the rounds asap.

7th January 2019, 08:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Rare Mile Technologies Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru Software Engineer interview?

Rare Mile Technologies Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru Software Engineer interview consists of following rounds.

1). Technical Written Round (Java)

2). Technical Interview

3). HR Round (Face to Face interview)

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th January 2019 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?