1st June 2019, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Huawei Technologies India, Bengaluru for Web Application Security Architect post?

Hello, I want to give an interview of Huawei Technologies India, Bengaluru for the post of Web Application Security Architect. I want to know that how many vacancies are there for this post in this company? Can you please tell me about the vacancies asap.

4th June 2019, 12:38 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Huawei Technologies India, Bengaluru for Web Application Security Architect post?

As Huawei Technologies India is hiring 8+ years of experienced professionals for Web Application Security Architect, there are not many vacancies for this role.

Currently there are almost 5-7 vacancies for the Web Application Security Architect role.

However if you are appearing for the interview and if you will be able to clear all the rounds of interview with your technical knowledge and expertise you can expect an immediate offer from this company.
7th June 2019, 11:13 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Huawei Technologies India, Bengaluru for Web Application Security Architect post?

10 Vacancies are available in Huawei Technologies India, Bengaluru for Web Application Security Architect post.

For more details visit on https://www.huawei.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?