26th February 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Zensar Technologies, Hyderabad for VMware & Wintel Administrator post?

Hello everyone, I am preparing for the interview of Zensar Technologies, Hyderabad as they are hiring VMware & Wintel Administrator. I would like to know that how many vacancies are available for this post in this company? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

16th October 2019, 04:23 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Zensar Technologies, Hyderabad for VMware & Wintel Administrator post?

Company Name : Zensar Technologies

Multiple vacancies are available in Zensar Technologies, Hyderabad for VMware & Wintel Administrator post.Always check with official website for complete information about open positions in the career pages of the company.

Official website : www.zensar.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?