13th November 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

How an MCA can get job in HCL Technologies, Bangalore?

Sir, I am MCA holder and doing job in Bangalore on contract basis. I want to get job in HCL Technologies, Bangalore. Please tell me how to get job in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. An MCA post graduate can get job in ITC Limited and HCL Technologies Ltd? How to secure a job in these companies?
  2. Best company in between HCL Infosystems Limited and HCL Technologies Limited for BE CS holder? Which post I can get in both of the companies?
  3. How an MCA can get job in HCL Technologies, Bangalore?
  4. Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?
  5. What kind of posts are available in HCL Technologies for MCA postgraduate?
  6. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for a candidate with 69% in 10th,, 59% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
  7. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. How to get a job in HCL Technologies Limited being an MCA? How much salary they offer to a fresher?
  9. When the interview is scheduled by HCL in Chennai and Bangalore for MCA candidate?
  10. How to do one month training in HCL Technologies?
  11. List of CS companies in India where I can apply? I am having degree in Polytechnic Engineering
  12. Am I eligible to get job in IBM, Accenture and HCL Technologies if secured 74% in 10th, 58.8% in 12th, 66.7% in BCA and 60% in MCA?
  13. Recruitment in HCL Technologies for ECE Diploma holder?
  14. What kind of jobs are available in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(EE) graduate? Eligibility to get job?
  15. How better is the work environment and job security in HCL Technologies?
  16. Should I join HCL Technologies, Bangalore as they are paying more than IBM, Kolkata which is my hometown?
  17. Requirements to get job in HCL Technologies Limited? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for a candidate with 56% in 10th and 80% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
13th November 2017, 09:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How an MCA can get job in HCL Technologies, Bangalore?

To get a job in HCL Technologies, Bangalore after completion of your MCA course, you have to check the company official website for openings and if you are found eligible for any opening then, you can apply for that job or you can also apply for off-campus recruitment drives conducted by the HCL Technologies or you can join HCL LEAP programme but, you need to pay 2.5 lakhs to get a job through HCL LEAP programme.
14th November 2017, 11:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Being an MCA holder, you are eligible to apply for job in HCL Technologies. You can visit their official website, open the "career" page and fill up the online application form. You also have to submit your resume. If the recruitment is going on then they will call you for the interview. You can also visit the company and attend the interview. They will select you according to your eligibility.

Web: https://www.hcltech.com/

Address: 8 & 9, G.B. Palya, Off. Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068, Phone: 080 3323 8500
14th November 2017, 12:48 PM
arunwillbe1

Hi friend,

MCA is one of the best higher education where you have lot of scope in private sector to get desire job.

The thing is first of all you need to improve your communication skill well and you should have good percentile in your MCA education.

Refer the below websites to get the details of companies which are hiring for contract basis.

1. www.naukari.com

2. www.shine.com

3. www.indeed.com

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?