17th October 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Which industry is good for Telecom sector? How will I get job in Telecom companies like Apple, Sony, Nokia etc.?

Which industry is good for telecom sector? How I will get job in Telecom Companies like "Apple", "Sony", "Nokia", "BSNL", "Airtel", "Vodafone" etc. which course is best for me to get these jobs?
Please Reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  2. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  3. Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?
  4. Job in telecom industry after passing computer science and engineering?
  5. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  6. How is the future of MBA in telecom management? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  8. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  9. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  10. Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job? -- [New]
  11. When will the off campus will start in companies like TCS, Accenture, Sony Ericssion, Nokia etc.?
  12. Can I get a job in Telecom or IT industry?
  13. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India?
  14. Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job?
  15. How may I get a job in telecom sector(In Chandigarh)? I have done B.Tech with IT stream
  16. Which are the short term courses related to telecom industry
  17. How can I get the best job in Telecom sector after completing B.Tech in ETC?
  18. List of courses affiliated to Telecom Industry?
22nd October 2014, 11:33 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which industry is good for Telecom sector? How will I get job in Telecom companies like Apple, Sony, Nokia etc.?

In order to get in to well know and renowned Telecom sector, you need to have minimum graduation.

It can be in any of the following:

• Electronics and Communications Engineering
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Computer Science Engineering

These three branches provide you a great scope to get in to Telecom Sector of your choice. But, that will be easy, if you do your graduation or Post Graduation from National Institute Of Technology (NIT) or Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).

You can also get in to it by doing graduation in state level colleges, but in less percentage when compared to NITs and IITs.

Entrance Examinations to get in to National Institutes:

• GATE
• AIEEE
• IIT-JEE

Job Roles:

There are different job roles in these organizations.

• Research and Development Engineer.
• Systems Engineer.
• IT Analyst.
• Continuous Analyzer.
• Associate Consultant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?