27th January 2022, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Intern or residency job opportunities in Dubai after BDS from India?

I have completed my internship in the month of October and i am looking forward to find a job at Dubai as a dentist .pls tell me wat are the requirements and criteria for the same also i do not have any clinical experience. Also i have heard about the posts as an intern or residency after bds at India at Dubai so what are the needful criteria for the same and how good are these posts in future??
thanks
regards
reply asap😌

29th January 2022, 09:11 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Intern or residency job opportunities in Dubai after BDS from India?

Intern or residency job opportunities in Dubai after BDS from India?

There are ample of job opportunities available in Dubai after BDS from India.

Starting to practice in the UAE is probably the easiest and quickest for Indians. One can start practicing as soon as two months after clearing the respective licence exams (DHA for Dubai; HAAD for Abu Dhabi; MOH for other Emirates).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?