11th December 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Associate Software Developers in IDFC First Bank Mumbai?

Hi friends, I want to give an interview for IDFC First Bank Mumbai for the post of Associate Software Developer. I would like to know about the description of this particular post offered in IDFC First Bank. Kindly let me know about the job description asap.

13th December 2020, 03:55 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job description of Associate Software Developers in IDFC First Bank Mumbai?

Job description of Associate Software Developers in IDFC First Bank Mumbai is as follows.

• Applicant will participate in developing and reviewing Functional Specifications/User Cases.

• Applicant will participate in developing test plan and reviewing Test Specifications.

• Applicant will design, configure and code ServiceNow based on business requirements.

• Applicant will create and manage scripts and workflow.

• Applicant will facilitate rollout of new functionality, interfaces, modules, perform UI and configuration.
13th December 2020, 05:22 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Associate Software Developers in IDFC First Bank Mumbai?

Job description of Associate Software Developers in IDFC First Bank Mumbai are as follows :-

1. You will have to work over all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system.
2. You will have to do design, configure and code servicenow based on business requirements.
3. Developing test plan and reviewing Test Specifications.
4. Tasks over technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow.
5. Research, review and integration as per as business requirements.
6. Preparing technical reports.
7. Performance analytics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?