30th September 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Digital Marketing Trainee in Freshworks Chennai?

Hi friends, I want to give an interview of Freshworks Chennai for the post of Digital Marketing Trainee. I would like to know about the description of this particular post offered in Freshworks. Kindly let me know about the job description asap.

4th October 2019, 02:03 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Digital Marketing Trainee in Freshworks Chennai?

Job description of Digital Marketing Trainee in Freshworks Chennai as follows :

-Strong knowledge in digital marketing domain for project management work.
-Ready to learn new tools and technologies for marketing industry.
-Analytics and complex problem solving attitude.
-Report and documentation with excellent communication skills in both written and verbal.
5th October 2019, 09:21 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Digital Marketing Trainee in Freshworks Chennai?

Digital Marketing Trainee in Freshworks Chennai are in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company's brand, products, and services. Digital Marketing Trainee in Freshworks Chennai duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends. They typically have experience in art direction and social media.

For more information visit on www.freshworks.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?