15th May 2019, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Job description of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Zuari Cement, Chennai?

Dear friends, I don’t know much more about the description of Graduate Engineer Trainee post which is available in Zuari Cement, Chennai company. So, I would like to know about the description of this particular job. Please tell me as soon as possible.

20th May 2019, 11:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Zuari Cement, Chennai?

Job Description of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Zuari Cement, Chennai recruitment:

The detailed job description of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Zuari Cement, Chennai recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Zuari Cement

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> You are required to mentor the forms integral part of the training pedagogy.

>> You will be trained in all the department and placed in the concerned department inline with your specialization.

>> You should be result oriented and must have good reading as well as speaking skills.
20th May 2019, 11:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Zuari Cement, Chennai?

Job Description:

Zuari Cement is hiring fresher candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee role. They are looking for young talent who are quick learner and flexible with the company culture. Graduate Engineer Trainees will get trained in all the departments and get placed in their respective department inline with their specialization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?