3rd August 2019, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I would like to gather some information regarding the job description for the post of Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP Bangalore. I am interested to apply for this post in Software Developer. Can you please tell me about the description of this job post?

6th August 2019, 10:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP Bangalore?

Job Description of Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job description of Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Apostek Software LLP

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

>> As a Software Developer, you are required to develop the tools to understand and replicate the productions traffic patterns in pre-production environments.

>> You are required to design and build the tooling as well as infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity.

>> You need to contribute to engineering efforts from planning and delivery to solve engineering problems.

>> As a Software Developer, you are required to analyze and decompose the complex software systems.

Click here for official website
8th August 2019, 09:52 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP Bangalore?

Job description of Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP Bangalore as follows :

-You will be in team of provides development and consulting services in Mobile Web, Web Applications, Smartphone Applications and Product Engineering.

-Strong programming languages skills in Java.

-Good communication skills.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
www.apostek.com
8th August 2019, 04:17 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Software developers in Apostek Software LLP Bangalore are the creative minds behind computer programs. Software developers in Apostek Software LLP Bangalore some develop the applications that allow people to do specific tasks on a computer or another device while others develop the underlying systems that run the devices or that control networks.

For more information visit on (www.apostek.com/)

Address:
101, 4/1, Intermediate Ring Rd,
Domlur I Stage, Domlur, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560071

Phone: 097413 56029
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?