11th December 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Job description for Software Development Engineer in SAS Pune?

I came to know that SAS Pune is hiring BTech graduates through the interview. I would like to know about the description of the Software Development Engineer which they are going to offer. Please let me know asap.

13th December 2020, 04:13 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job description for Software Development Engineer in SAS Pune?

Job description for Software Development Engineer in SAS Pune is as follows.

• Applicant will Debug complex multi-tiered software applications; Develop creative solutions to complex technical problems.

• Applicant will identify risks, issues, potential bugs, or otherwise defective behavior in any phase of the project life cycle, managing them through closure.

• Applicant will make program in one or more scripting languages, such as Python or Perl.

• Applicant will develop automated tests using tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, GitLab, etc.

• Applicant will actively participate in design and code reviews to maintain an elite level of code quality.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.sas.com
13th December 2020, 05:42 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Job description for Software Development Engineer in SAS Pune are as follows :-

1. You will have to work over designs, develops, and execution of test plans, and test scenarios.
2. You will have to work over Identification , trackinng, and verification of defects in the software.
3. Maintenance and performance improvement tasks.
4. Research and reviewing tasks.
5. Preparing reports and documentations.
31st December 2020, 09:52 AM
prynsh7

Job description for Software Development Engineer in SAS Pune are as follows:

a) You will be responsible for Designs, develops and executes high quality, flexible and scalable applications.

b) You will have to work on Designs, develops and executes test plans and test scenarios.

c) Applicants will have to work on automate tests, analyze test results.

d) You will have to identify, track and verify defects in the software application.

e) Applicants will have to maintain and increase existing automated test suites.

f) You should have a basic knowledge of Java or JavaScript or HTML5 or JSON, Micro services, REST APIg) Applicants having excellent knowledge in programming languages C++, C, Java, Python, JavaScript.
1st January 2021, 11:55 PM
keerthysivadas
Member+

Job description for Software Development Engineer in SAS Pune is as follows :

1.You have to maintain an awareness of and research new technologies, trends, architectures, and implementation techniques as they relate to the delivery of applications, integrations, and data in CI/CD.
2.You have to debug complex multi-tiered software applications.
3.You have to develop creative solutions to complex technical problems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?