12th April 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Engineer in Great Software Laboratory, Pune?

Dear friends, I don’t know much more about the description of Software Engineer post which is available in Great Software Laboratory, Pune company. So, I would like to know about the description of this particular job. Please tell me as soon as possible.

16th April 2019, 09:19 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineer in Great Software Laboratory, Pune?

Roles and responsibilities of software engineer :

In general a software engineer has similar job roles in every company like

<> Coders/programmers

<> Architects for the design phase,

<> Testing

<> IT for development and maintenance and

<> Project managers in various fields such as Operating systems, Networks, databases or applications.

For above all you need to have some specific skills like computer proficiency,good communications skills etc.,
19th April 2019, 04:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineer in Great Software Laboratory, Pune?

Hello Dear,

Great Software Laboratory is currently hiring for role of Software Engineer, Please find more details below.

Job Description:
-------------------

Great Software Laboratory is hiring for development and support profiles. There are multiple openings in both the areas.

If you are placed in as a developer you responsibility will be work on development within a given time frame and provide the code to Testing team for testing in Non Prod environment.

If you are placed for support profile your responsibility will be support the assigned application and you will be responsible for any user related query.

For more detail about this opening please visit the below website:

https://www.gslab.com/careers/job-openings/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?