3rd September 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Engineer in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Sir, I want to know about the description of Software Engineer post which is offered in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore. Kindly let me know about the description of this job so that I can handle it. Kindly tell me immediately.

7th September 2019, 11:08 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineer in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Company Name: LanceSoft India Pvt. Ltd.

Experience Required : 0-1 years

Job description of Software Engineer in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore as follows :

-You will have to work over large projects in Data services(Data Management, Data Quality, Data Processing, and Content Management etc.)

-Familiar with web application development environment and work.

-Provide highly scalable, cost-effective workforce solutions.

-Support for technical difficulties.
7th September 2019, 05:44 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineer in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Software Engineer in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions. Software Engineer in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.

Venue:-

LanceSoft India Pvt. Ltd
#7/1, Ground Floor, Manohar Plaza,
Near Kundalahalli Gate Brookfield, ITPL Road,
Bangalore – 560066

For more information visit on ( www.lancesoft.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?