22nd January 2019, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Engineer in Oracle, Hyderabad?

Hi friends, I want to give an interview of Oracle, Hyderabad for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the description of this particular post offered in Oracle, Hyderabad. Kindly let me know about the job description asap.

13th May 2021, 10:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineer in Oracle, Hyderabad?

Job Description of Software Engineer in Oracle, Hyderabad recruitment:

The detailed job description of Software Engineer in Oracle, Hyderabad recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Oracle

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You are required to involve in, Building, testing and launching the simple to highly advanced email campaigns.

>> You need to be responsible for maintaining the Client documentation across all the assigned work.

>> You are required to provide ongoing Client and Internal account summary, project status as well as adhoc reporting as applicable.

>> You need to ensure all the campaign tasks that are executed applying Oracles and predefined campaign processes designed to deliver the high quality campaigns,.

>> You need to provide day to day client support for all the campaign related support activities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?