2nd May 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Technical Trainee in US Tech Solutions, Noida?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the job description in US Tech Solutions, Noida for the post of Technical Trainee? I want to secure this position in this company. Please let me know about the job description asap.

5th May 2019, 08:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Technical Trainee in US Tech Solutions, Noida?

Roles and responsibilities of a Technical Trainee in US Tech Solutions, Noida recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of a Technical Trainee in US Tech Solutions, Noida recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - US Tech Solutions

Name of the Job Position - Technical Trainee

>> You are required to build the eLearning courses in LCMS and acquire experise in building the eLearning courses in LCMS.

>> You need to make sure the regular and timely entry of all the relevant data pertaining to various aspects of the project.

>> As a Technical Trainee, you are required to edit the content written by writers and instructional designers using US English.

>> You should be able to create, review and edit the documents, presentations and sheets using MS Office applications like Word, Excel, Power Point.., etc.,

>> You should be able to check the grammatical sense of a sentence such as prepositions, punctuation, sentence formation, syntax..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?