16th May 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Job description of UI Lead & Developer in Sopra Steria, Noida?

Hi everyone, I would like to gather some information regarding the job description for the post of UI Lead & Developer in Sopra Steria, Noida. I am interested to apply for this post in UI Lead & Developer. Can you please tell me about the description of this job post?

24th May 2019, 03:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of UI Lead & Developer in Sopra Steria, Noida?

The job description of UI Lead & Developer at Sopra Steria, Noida are given below.

==> You should have a strong exposure on web application development using front end technologies.

==> You must have a strong technical skills because the development is complex in nature to the architecture of the application.

==> The primary responsibilities of technical support to the team, design,code review and taking actions to improve the technical quality of the project.

==> Should be able to develop conceptual understanding of the entire system under development, its business usage, technical architecture, performance and functionality.

==> Experience in designing and development of complex applications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?