9th August 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job?

Sir,
My Dot, Completed Aeronautical Engineering Course during the period of 2010to2014. I am one college Toppers last Four Years. Grade of more than 9.5 to 9.7. My Dot, looking for job related or oriented Aeronautical Eng. job.
Could you mention where to apply or how to apply, is there required any additional software to know before go to job.
Actually My Dot, like to take course, she want to join some job related Aeronautical Eng. or Research oriented or Maintenance or Control Engineering related job.
Could you specify the Job or where to apply, and also requirements for that job.
I had, TATA also going involve the Hyderabad RUAG, flight Manufacturing Field.
My self working in the Field of Automatic Engineering, Previous Experience, Worked GE Gas and Kerosene Turbine, control system Configuration and Maintenance activities.
Could you mention clearly, job.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  2. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Any job opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which companies can I get a job after completing Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the salary offered to Aeronautical Engineers?
  6. Any job available for me Aeronautical Engineers in A.I.F?
  7. Why do Aeronautical Engineers not have much Job Opportunities as Mechanical Engineers?
  8. Job opportunities in Dubai for B.Tech Civil Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology?
  10. How to apply for Government Job Opportunities being an Engineer?
  11. What should I do to apply for a job in an Australian Hospital? What are the requirements of getting a job? What is the IELTS score requirement?
  12. Job opportunities for Biomedical Engineer? Should I switch to IT job as campus placement for BM isnt good?
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  14. How may I do Aeronautical engineering and get a job in USA? List of top institutions available for such courses?
  15. Job opportunities for B.Tech Aeronautical Students? How much salary is offered to Aeronautical engineers?
  16. Can Aeronautical engineers get a Pilot job?
  17. Job opportunities for BSc Nursing degree holder at PGI, Chandigarh? What are the necessary requirements for this?
  18. What are the job opportunities for mechanical engineer in India Forest Services?
16th January 2015, 09:45 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job?

Aeronautical engineers plan and supervise the design, development, manufacture, modification, and maintenance of all types of flight vehicles. Opportunities for aeronautical engineers are good due to a shortage of workers.

Job Requirements :

-Strong sense of responsibility
-Ability to work speedily with accuracy - since aircraft have to be serviced in a short time-
-Normal color vision
-Manual, technical and mechanical aptitude
-Ability to work as members of a team
-Physical fitness & good head for heights

Recruiting companies:

1) Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE)
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
Ministry of Defence
New Thippasandra Post,
Bangalore - 560 075.
Telephone : 91-080-25283404 / 25057005 / 25057007
Fax : 080-25283188
E-mail : [email protected]

2) Air India (http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm)

3) Civil Aviation Department
Dr. Balmiki Prasad
Deputy Secretary,
Contact Number: +91-011-24610361
Email Id: [email protected]

4) Defence Research and Development Laboratories
Defence Research Development Laboratory
Dlom And I Po, R No 07, Kanchan Bagh, Kanchan Bagh Hyderabad, Telangana 500058
040 2434 0051

An increase in research and development facilities within the country offers challenging prospects to aeronautical professionals in fields such as missile development, civil and military aircraft manufacture etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?