24th July 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Mechanical Diploma holder in Rajasthan?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the job opportunities for me as I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to get job anywhere in Rajasthan. So, I need your help. Please help me to find jobs in Rajasthan.

26th February 2023, 10:19 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Job opportunities for Mechanical Diploma holder in Rajasthan?

There are various job opportunities available for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering holders in Rajasthan. Some of the job roles you can explore are:
  • Mechanical Engineer: You can work as a Mechanical Engineer in various manufacturing, production, and engineering firms.
  • Design Engineer: You can work as a Design Engineer in various industries like automotive, aerospace, and manufacturing.
  • Quality Control Engineer: You can work as a Quality Control Engineer in industries like manufacturing and production.
  • Maintenance Engineer: You can work as a Maintenance Engineer in various industries like manufacturing, power plants, and oil and gas.
  • Production Engineer: You can work as a Production Engineer in various manufacturing firms.
  • Sales Engineer: You can work as a Sales Engineer in various industries like manufacturing, construction, and industrial automation.
  • Service Engineer: You can work as a Service Engineer in industries like manufacturing, construction, and machinery.

Some of the companies that offer jobs for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering holders in Rajasthan are:
  • Hindustan Zinc Limited
  • Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation
  • Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
  • Mahindra & Mahindra
  • Hero MotoCorp
  • Larsen & Toubro
  • Tata Motors
  • Vedanta Resources
  • Adani Power
  • Cairn Energy

These are some of the top companies in Rajasthan that offer jobs for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering holders. You can also explore job opportunities in various government organizations, public sector companies, and private firms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?