19th November 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private sector for 12th science and CIPET(APPTC) passed candidate?

Sir,
i am manoj kumar melsandi
i want a job qualification is 12 science pass
out and pass out of the cipet (apptc) balasore
now i want a job. where can i get a private job?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  2. What are the opportunities in Private or government sector? I have passed 12th from commerce with 54%
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  4. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
  5. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  6. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
  7. Job opportunities for B.Tech(CSE) student in Private and Government sectors?
  8. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Law? Possible designation and salary?
  9. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  10. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  12. Job opportunities for a candidate who join Amrita College undertaken by ITC?
  13. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  14. Job opportunities for 35 years old in private sector?
  15. How much package can I get after passing Chemical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur?
  16. Job opportunities in electronics field in both government and private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Jobs in government sector or PSU after Diploma (Passed in 2004) in Electrical stream and work experience in private sector?
  18. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
26th November 2014, 02:44 PM
BabithaBalram

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private sector for 12th science and CIPET(APPTC) passed candidate?

If you are 12th pass, you can try in BPO sector. and you should have good communication skill. You should be flexible working in any shifts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?