12th January 2019, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for MBA(Hotel Management) postgraduate in Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I have done MBA in Hotel Management and I live in Bangalore. I want to get job in Private Sector. So, can you please help me to know about the opportunities available for me anywhere in Bangalore?

17th January 2019, 03:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for MBA(Hotel Management) postgraduate in Bangalore?

Job opportunities in Private Sector for MBA(Hotel Management) postgraduate in Bangalore.

You can find jobs in 5 Star Hotels - (Human Resource department, Sales and Marketing department) and Restaurants, Tourism industry, catering services, food craft institutes, airline industry, multinational companies, Human Resource department of any industry, All Super markets and Malls and more. You can get jobs as Restaurant Manager, Sous Chef, Executive Chef, Duty Manager, Assistant Sales Manager, Account Executive, Food and Beverage Manager etc. You have the option of starting up an individual business in the field also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?