10th October 2018, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for MCom(Advanced Accountancy) postgraduate in Pune?

I have done MCom(Advanced Accountancy) and now I am looking for the job in Private Sector. So, I would like to know about the companies which are going to provide me the job according to my qualification anywhere in Pune.

27th March 2023, 06:42 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for MCom(Advanced Accountancy) postgraduate in Pune?

There are numerous job opportunities available for MCom(Advanced Accountancy) postgraduates in the private sector in Pune. Some of the top companies that offer job opportunities in this field are:

1. Infosys
2. Wipro
3. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
4. Capgemini
5. Accenture
6. Deloitte
7. PwC
8. KPMG
9. EY
10. HDFC Bank
11. ICICI Bank
12. Axis Bank
13. Kotak Mahindra Bank
14. Bajaj Finserv
15. Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)

Apart from these companies, there are also many small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that offer job opportunities for MCom(Advanced Accountancy) postgraduates in Pune. You can also explore job portals like Naukri.com, Indeed.com, Monster.com, etc. to find suitable job openings in the private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?