2nd October 2020, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of AI-ML Developers in TCS Hyderabad?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is an AI-ML Developer offered in TCS Hyderabad. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

5th October 2020, 08:48 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job profile of AI-ML Developers in TCS Hyderabad?

Job profile of AI-ML Developers in TCS Hyderabad is as follows.

• Applicant will Design and implement key automation paradigms for the public Machine First journey of the unit.
• Applicant will Work alongside application teams to solve business problems using Automation technologies.
• Applicant will Participate in various assessments, evaluations for latest technologies .
• Applicant will Participate in architecture initiatives such as DevOps, GDPR, Tech Audits.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.tcs.com
5th October 2020, 11:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of AI-ML Developers in TCS Hyderabad?

Job Profile of AI-ML Developer in TCS Hyderabad recruitment:

The detailed job profile of AI-ML Developer in TCS Hyderabad recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

Name of the Job Position - AI-ML Developer

>> As an AI-ML Developer, you are responsible for measuring and optimizing the quality of algorithms as well as the models.

>> You are required to involve in,
* Designing
* Implementation
* Deployment of the technical prototypes from research ideas for industry-relevant uses.

>> Also you need to design as well as develop the robust algorithms and techniques using computer vision, image analytics and machine learning...etc.,

>> You should develop the highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging the machine learning, rule based models, data regression as well as deep learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?