18th August 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Associate Software Engineer in Informatica Pune?

Hello friends, I came to know that Informatica Pune is hiring Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know about the job profile for this particular post. If anyone of you know then please let me know. Thank you!

22nd August 2019, 09:13 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Associate Software Engineer in Informatica Pune?

Company Name: Informatica

Associate Software Engineers || Experience Required: Freshers || Salary: 6.7 LPA || Pune ||

B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (CS/IT) & MCA 2019 batch pass out students are eligible for this recruitment drive.

Job profile of Associate Software Engineer in Informatica Pune as follows :

-You will have to work with Lead engineers to ensure operational efficiency.

-You will have to work over analytical thinking and influencing skills for becoming a trusted adviser to our customers on technical issues .

-Troubleshooting and support skills for technical difficulties.

-Strong programming skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?