20th July 2020, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Engineering Interns in Automation Anywhere Bangalore?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is an Engineering Intern offered in Automation Anywhere Bangalore. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

28th September 2020, 10:23 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Engineering Interns in Automation Anywhere Bangalore?

Job Profile of Engineering Intern in Automation Anywhere Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Engineering Intern in Automation Anywhere Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Automation Anywhere

Name of the Job Position - Engineering Intern

>> As an Engineering Intern, you are required to develop automation anywhere platform and product expertise, and utilize the bot design and development best practices in order to develop the high quality code in Agile team environment.

>> You should be able to develop algorithms in order to extract the structure from document images.

>> You need to work on the projects involving the CNNs and RNNs and other learning architectures.

>> You need to enhance the user-experience for controlling bots on the go using mobile app.

>> As an Engineering Intern, you should be able to enhance and extend the test automation framework, systems and libraries to test complex and large-scale as well as distributed systems.

>> You need to analyze and troubleshoot the test failures, communicate results and submit the defects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?