18th March 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Quality Assurance Software Engineer in Attivo Networks?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is Quality Assurance Software Engineer offered in Attivo Networks. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

6th May 2018, 04:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Quality Assurance Software Engineer in Attivo Networks?

Job profile of Quality Assurance Software Engineer in Attivo Networks:

Some of the major key role and responsibilities of Quality Assurance Software Engineer in Attivo Networks includes the following.

>> You are required to enhance the customer experience by improving the quality and finding solutions of the problems or issues that are encountered with the product.

>> You are required to automate the features to improve the test coverage and enhance the test suites.

>> You need to work in a cutting edge software development environment being a Software Engineer in Quality Assurance.

>> You are responsible for testing the networking software for Attivo's BotSink solutions and testing of the security.

>> You may be involved in testing the BotSink hardware appliances which includes its virtualized from factor appliance.

>> You are required to work in the close collaboration with developers to ensure the quality of the delivered solutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?