1st June 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Senior Business Analyst in Amadeus Software Labs, Bengaluru?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the job profile in Amadeus Software Labs, Bengaluru for the post of Senior Business Analyst as I am interested to give an interview for this post? Kindly let me know about the job profile as soon as possible.

4th June 2019, 12:19 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Senior Business Analyst in Amadeus Software Labs, Bengaluru?

Job Profile:

As a Senior Business Analyst in Amadeus Software Labs your job profile are as below:

You have to work on in-house BRMS solution handling the business rules of close to 100 different applications of Amadeus.

You have to drive a program to build an in-house solution that handles certain Master Data and will replace a 3rd party solution that is currently handling the business.

You have to work on Implementation of the products for the customers.

You have to plan and coordinate with multiple stakeholders.

You have to support to handle system issues through effective process governance.

You have to show your expertise on new system evolution and enhancement based on R&D or customer needs.
4th June 2019, 03:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Senior Business Analyst in Amadeus Software Labs, Bengaluru?

The job profile of Senior Business Analyst in Amadeus Software Labs, Bengaluru is given below.

==> They provide strategic business analysis services to business partners. They work closely with the business units to gain in depth understanding business strategy, processes and services.

==> Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep other up to date on project results.

==> Provide functional and process recommendations, support information sharing and collaboration within the team.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?