3rd August 2019, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Developer at Samsung India Electronics Noida?

Hello, I would like to know that if I get the job at Samsung India Electronics Noida as I have applied for the post of Software Developer then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

6th August 2019, 10:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Developer at Samsung India Electronics Noida?

Job Profile of a Software Developer in Samsung India Electronics Noida recruitment:

The detailed job profile of a Software Developer in Samsung India Electronics Noida recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Samsung India Electronics

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech or Dual Degree from a recognized university in order to be eligible in below streams,
* Mathematics & Computing or
* Information Technology or
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering or
* Instrumentation Engineering or
* Electrical Engineering ..etc.,

@ As a Software Developer, you are required to analyze the requirements and need to do the elementary tasks for functionality implementation.

@ Also, you are required to solve the assigned problem within the deadline. You must be productive about the project that is assigned monthly.

@ You need to take initiatives in order to propose the patentable ideas or improvements in process.
8th August 2019, 10:11 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Developer at Samsung India Electronics Noida?

Company: Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd

Experience Required: Fresher

Job profile of Software Developer at Samsung India Electronics Noida as follows :

-You will have to work over large projects.
-Ability to add and improve functionalities.
-Implementations of tools and process.
-Coding in programming languages (C/C++/Java/C# ) and scripting languages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?