28th June 2020, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Engineers in Avaya Pune?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Avaya Pune for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Software Engineers. So, I want to know about the job profile.

3rd October 2020, 10:31 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Engineers in Avaya Pune?

Job Profile of Software Engineers in Avaya Pune recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Software Engineers in Avaya Pune recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Avaya

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> As a Software Engineer, you are required to define the model interfaces or formats for performance simulation.

>> You need to involve in the below activities like
@ Designing
@ Supporting the best in class software development processes and tools,
@ Deploying the same..etc.,

>> Generally developing tasks include, debugging, coding, documentation of the application programs and system level programming..etc.,

>> You need to conduct systems programming and system support activities.

>> You should be able to develop the coding as well as design tasks in order to ensure the software meets specified performance, reliability and scalability requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?