13th April 2020, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Junior QA Associate in Expleo Technologies Pvt Ltd Pune?

Hello everyone, I am going to attend the interview with Expleo Technologies Pvt Ltd Pune for the post of Junior QA Associate. I would like to know about the job roles for this particular post allotted to the employees by this company.

15th April 2020, 07:58 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Junior QA Associate in Expleo Technologies Pvt Ltd Pune?

Job roles of Junior QA Associate in Expleo Technologies Pvt Ltd Pune as follows:-
1. Handling of large software projects.
2. SDLC phases development.
3. Plan and manage for best results.
4. Performance Improvement and Testing.
5. Handling advance technical documentation.
15th April 2020, 06:19 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Job roles of Junior QA Associate in Expleo Technologies Pvt Ltd Pune?

Job roles of Junior QA Associate in Expleo Technologies Pvt Ltd Pune are given below:-

1. Apply fundamental knowledge of programming languages for design specifications.

2. Analyze applications to identify vulnerabilities and security issues, as well as conduct testing and debugging.

3. Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower-level analysts.

4. Identify problems, analyze information, and make evaluative judgements to recommend and implement solutions.

For more information, visit the website www.expleo.com.
15th April 2020, 06:45 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Junior QA Associate in Expleo Technologies Pvt Ltd Pune?

Job roles of Junior QA Associate in Expleo Technologies Pvt Ltd Pune are given below:-

1. The candidate will have to contribute to the successful completion of projects.

2. The candidate will have to works typically within high complexity projects.

3. Plans and manages own time and work, contributing to overall on-time and on-budget project goals.

4. Maintains the status of project responsibilities and works across teams to achieve group goals.

5. Takes ownership of own career development, demonstrating progress toward professional goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?