15th October 2020, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Job roles of Senior Software Engineers in CGI Hyderabad?

Dear friends, I have heard about the Senior Software Engineer interview of CGI Hyderabad. I don't know about the roles for this particular post in this company. Can you tell me about the job roles?

19th October 2020, 10:05 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job roles of Senior Software Engineers in CGI Hyderabad?

Job roles of Senior Software Engineers in CGI Hyderabad is as follows.

Applicant will work in Agile-Sprint methodology.

Applicant should be able to quickly understand and analyze requirements in Sprint Planning.

Applicant will deliver assigned tasks as per sprint timings and update.

Applicant will interact with Rally tool.

Applicant will deliver quality code.

Applicant will code and test the code.

Applicant will design and development for Storage management products.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.cgi.com
21st October 2020, 12:33 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Senior Software Engineers in CGI Hyderabad?

Roles and responsibilities of Senior Software Engineers in CGI Hyderabad recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Senior Software Engineers in CGI Hyderabad recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - CGI Hyderabad

Name of the Job Position - Senior Software Engineer

>> As a Senior Software Engineer, you are required to work independently under limited supervision.

>> You are required to apply the knowledge of subject matter in application development.

>> Must have possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with the issues.

>> Must be able to accept the challenges within field of specialization to develop simple application solutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?