16th January 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Job in TCS after B.E third year in CSE department?

Sir I am studying B.E third year in cse dept. I had two arrears in my previous semesters. Can I get job in tcs and how to developed myself for getting a job in tcs

29th January 2016, 04:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in TCS after B.E third year in CSE department?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in TCS :

You are presently pursuing third year B.E, I suggest you to follow the below instructions. I request you to notice that "No Pending Backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection Process". So make sure you do not have any pending backlog by that time. It is fact that, TCS visits company during final year of B.E/ B.Tech. As far as my knowledge is concerned, you have still 6 months time. So make sure you clear all the pending backlogs within this 6 months period in order to be eligible. It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if, any in the TCS Application Form. Try to get command over programming languages namely C, C++, Java, Oracle, .NET, PHP, Linux, Data Structures and HTML. Improve communication skills and language skills and make sure your aggregate marks is above 60% marks by the time TCS visits your campus.
29th January 2016, 10:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am studying B.E third year in cse dept. I had two arrears in my previous semesters. Can I get job in tcs and how to developed myself for getting a job in tcs
You are in 3rd years of B.E in CSE department so you are not eligible for TCS recruitment. You have pending backlog so you are not eligible TCS recruitment.

TCS is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
31st January 2016, 12:32 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Services.
You have backlogs that is why you are not eligible for TCS recruitment. You are also in 3rd year of B.E from this point of view you are also not eligible. TCS visits in final year till that you should clear all backlogs. Candidate must have at least 60% marks for recruitment in TCS.
1st February 2016, 01:09 AM
january2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can get job even of the backlog in your previous semester. But you should keep in mind that the arras that you got must not be in your 7th or the 8th semester. Because the backlog of 7th as well as 8th semester is not considered any how by any of the companies. So, you should be aware of this .

Yes, if the back was previous of it then it can be considered. so, no need to worry about it.
Also keep your programming strong as much as possible,.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?